Clarissa Creative Foundation provides a tuition-free visual arts program
for youth who face economic or social disadvantage.
*See eligibility requirements and details on our Program tab
All of our students take part in activities driven by our core founding values:
- One semester of professional arts instruction, with option to apply for the extended advanced track.
- Guided Meditation to promote a positive mindset.
- Service activities that allow students to strengthen and beautify their communities
In addition, our students receive:
- Visits and lectures by guest artists and industry professionals
- Portfolio review by local college admissions officers
- Field trips
- Performance opportunities within the community
- Scholarship opportunities for advanced students (*pending submission funding)
- Job skills class for advanced students